HOW IT WORKS
There Are Three Main Areas You Need To Take Into Consideration When Attending To Your Auto Enrolment Obligations
- PAYROLL This you will already have – it contains all the data required for Auto Enrolment, and now is a good time to make sure it is organised and working efficiently.
- AUTO ENROLMENT SOFTWARE This is a major part of what Nurture provides: our software analyses your payroll to calculate who is eligible (and tracks who has opted-out), every time you run payroll. It keeps accurate records and produces:-
- Auto Enrolment actions for you to take
- Communications for you to pass on to workers
- Payroll deductions to be forwarded to a qualifying workplace pension scheme
Nurture provides this software at a very low cost of just £5 + VAT per employee per month.
- A QUALIFYING WORKPLACE PENSION SCHEME
This you may already have. If you don’t have a qualifying workplace pension scheme then you need to choose one and register it with The Pensions Regulator. If you already have a scheme then it will probably need to be upgraded to meet new standards, or you can simply choose a new one that is compliant already. Nurture’s pension covers you either way – you can simply opt-in to our own scheme, the SSgA MPF Balanced Index Fund – read more about it here. Nurture Pensions helps by:- PAYROLL INTEGRATION You can integrate your existing payroll software into our system. FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT We can provide you with a initial assessment report for your company. EASY SET-UP Set-up and compliance can be achieved in just one day.