Privacy and Cookies
Auto-Enrolment Platform Ltd (‘Nurture’ ‘we’ and ‘our’) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), Auto-Enrolment Platform Ltd t/a Nurture Pensions, The Old Gun Rooms, 17 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1AT are joint data controllers for pension’s administration and in respect of Auto Enrolment services, Auto-Enrolment Platform Ltd are data processors.
Nurture may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.nurturepensions.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Nurture may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How we use your data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To process any application for products or services;
- To post comments on the site’s blog;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- We may retain information held about you for our audit and regulatory purposes.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the registration form.
Telephone calls with us will be recorded for training and quality purposes.
Your personal information – disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Nurture or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
The information we collect
We collect the following kinds of information from people visiting this website:
- feedback (through visitors emailing us or completing online forms)
- enquiries and customer satisfaction survey results (via this website)
- site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques
- personal information you give us to enable us to reply to your enquiries
- improve the content and design of the website
- contact visitors (with their permission)
Nurture Pensions do not collect any personal information using cookies.
How we use your information
We will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We do not pass on your personal information to any other website.
Data protection notice
Under the Data Protection Act, we must protect any information collected from you. We use information technology tools and encryption software to protect your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
Access to your information
All personal information received is treated confidentially. By submitting personal information you agree to us processing your personal information, including sensitive personal information, for the purposes outlined below.
Personal information you submit may be passed on to the appropriate government department, executive agency or non-departmental public body to help resolve any query raised, and organisations associated with your enquiry or pension complaint. We may also give personal information to law enforcement authorities as part of a criminal investigation.
Personal data will be available to selected employees, contractors and service providers who are associated with Nurture Pensions in order for them to complete their responsibilities.
Where we use the services of other organisations, they are contractually obliged to process your data securely and confidentially under our direction.
Asking for information Nurture Pensions holds about you
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to ask for a copy of the information Nurture Pensions holds about you. Requests should be made in writing to:
Nurture Customer Services
The Old Gun Rooms, 17 High Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1AT
- what personal information we collect
- how we use your personal information
- when (if ever) we share your personal information with someone else